promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Bernie to Putin:  "Stay out of American elections!"  When can we expect Trump to make the same, strong statement to Mr. Putin?

Oh, wait, Trump thinks Ukraine is the nation that needs to be told to stay out of our elections, not his boss, Mr. Putin.  Pffffft.....

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

😄🤣

True.

How is Trump going to tell Russia to stay out when Russia is the only reason he wins?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yeah that would really make a difference---NOT. like telling a bank robber "don't do that."

• ...Show all comments
    • sandplant16
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Dems submitted a bill that would put some teeth into stopping it, but McConnell will not bring it to the floor. Trump will not even discourage them from doing it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What you are saying is true...this is really happening...never thought I would see this...like a fictional crazy novel like "Seven Days in May"..why are we putting up with this?  Is there a way to stop him? He has all the chess pieces in place..owns the Senate and the DOJ..this is scary. I didn't think grown ups like Barr and McConnell would let this happen.

• 1 month ago

Trumps been comprimised.  He will never say that. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Susie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Bet you’ll be surprised when it’s found out that it’s the Dems that have been in bed with Russia this whole time. I don’t think Putin is stupid enough to do this again and give the Dems even more ammunition, if he really wanted Trump to win.  

• James
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Yeah, we would be surprised.  Can we see your evidence that it's "the Dems" that have been in bed with Russia, please?  I'll leave the porch light on for ya.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.