Why does my big sister call me baby?
I’m a guy and I’m 15 and my sister is 19.
Sometimes she refers to me as my baby.
She calls me her little baby bro.
She calls me kid and kiddo.
- PearlLv 72 months agoFavorite Answer
cause she still remembers you as a kid
- pit bulls biteLv 72 months ago
because she can
- Ace ShortyLv 72 months ago
Lots of older siblings do that to their youngest sibling.
- Anonymous2 months ago
That's what older siblings do. I'm a younger sibling and I get the "little sister" crap, I hate being treated as a baby. It sounds like she loves you, so I guess you should be grateful for that.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- ChristianLv 42 months ago
Probably because she has been calling you that for the past decade. I'm three years older than brother, who is 20. I have been calling him Peewee ever since we were little even though he is now an adult. You will always be baby brother to her. Learn to love it