promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Kathy asked in HealthDental · 2 months ago

How can you have good teeth in these conditions?

-Your teeth are yellow or at least stained

-You started to get cavities about 7 years ago & got no less than 5 in that time frame 

My mom told me years ago that my dentist said when I was 4 that I had nice teeth. And he even said to me gently during my appointment yesterday when he was looking in my mouth, "You have good teeth, [my 1st name]."

How can I have good teeth?

Update:

Not to mention, I had braces for 4 years. I had them removed 2 years before my first cavity.

Update 2:

And I forgot to specify that my mom says he's a good dentist.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • k w
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

you can't just expect all dentists to be the same, cuz they'll sell you root canals and amalgams and neither of those things are healthy at all...you need a Biological/Whole body dentist, have a consultation, they really make a difference, and their painkillers are perfect if you hate getting drugged/doped up like I do. I felt no pain, I could drive, and it never got sore and tender after the fact ! like I did with the quack dentists....I've had both, I''ll never go back to dial-up dentistry.....no way.....

• k w
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

your mom was just reassuring you, to keep you calm, and I'll bet a dollar to a donut, she never knew the difference, and she'd be just as horrified as others, who knew they were superb dentists, way above and beyond the others, many people just don't know......

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.