promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 2 months ago

Dentist fillings ?

This is UK, I was formally at a NHS dentist which wasn't the best, recently moved to a private dentist and suddenly have gum disease and need 7 fillings, I'm confused, are they trying to get money out of me? how would the NHS dentist not spot my periodental stage disease? Has anyone had the same sort of experience?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • k w
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

never go to an ordinary dentist, use Yelp dot com ,and search for a Biological Dentist, or Whole body dentist, they just know stuff, you'd never think was important but was. I got a Holistic dentist, and I'll never go back to dial-up dentistry, they'll give root canals[ not healthy at all ] amalgams [ also not healthy ] my father died from all the leaking silver fillings he had, and he got them as a child into his teens and he didn't know how dangerous they were, til the damage was done...you'd be doing yourself a disservice going to an everyday quack dentist...a Biological/Whole body dentist is like having a real doctor, not a quack doctor....just have a consultation and tell them, you just were pointed here cuz you supposed to have some real skills....for real, no jokes.....

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.