promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Does it make you sad that all non-Christians go to Hell?

Even if someone is a kindhearted and selfless person and they do everything out of the kindness of their hearts, they’ll spend eternity burning in Hell if they don’t believe in Jesus.  Does that make you sad?

55 Answers

Relevance
  • Saad M
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

God reserves hell for the disbelievers, the associators and the hypocrites.

• ...Show all comments
    • God created Hell for the devil and his angels, almost no human is meant to go to the lake of fire. there is outer darkness and there is spirit prison. these things people do go to until the day of the resurrection. see Peter 3:18-20; 4-6.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

can i ask what makes you think that if you don't believe in Jesus that you will spend an eternity burning in hell?  could you point me to the scriptures that say this in the bible?

• ...Show all comments
    • a1 month agoReport

The Bible clearly states: “The soul that sinneth, the same shall die.” (Ezek. 18:4, 20,  , thus shows that the punishment for unremitting sin is not torment (whether physical or mental), but death. The Bible further says: “The wage paid by sin is death; the present given by God is eternal life.”

• AgProv
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

So that's... every Buddhist, every Hindu, every Moslem, every Jew, everybody in the world who was not born in a predominantly Christian country or who had the bad luck to be born in a region where another religion was in the majority and who, therefore, would have been schooled from Day One in something decreed to be false and satanic. 

And God decreed that, for arguments' sake, Patel would be born in Uttar Pradesh (India) where he would be taught the false religion of Hinduism all his life with its multiplicity of Satanic fake gods.  So God is therefore going out of his way to give Patel a whammy several times over, if the one true faith is Jesus Christ.

and a lot of Christian denominations are decreed to be Unchristian and satanic fakes by the Elect.

So one thing or another. Heaven's going to be thinly populated.  wonderful religion.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

YES!

It makes God mad!

What really makes God angry is today's Christians have been deceived and are on their way to hell with them in "unbelief" (Revelation 21:8)!

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 month agoReport

"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed" (I Cor 15:51)

Think about it (Rev 20:4)!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Glad it is just a false assumption that there is such a place, I guess

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Does it make you sad that all Christians are brainwashed?

• ...Show all comments
    • it makes me sad that Luke warm christians will be among those that are described by Jesus as those that will weep and wail and gnash their teeth. and in their current beliefs of idleness and traditions of fighting against Zion, yes, it will be sad.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The one Church founded by Jesus Christ, to which He promised the fullness of God's truth, does NOT teach that all non-Christians go to Hell. God alone is the Judge, and His Church doesn't try to take that authority away from Him.

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 month agoReport

Not any religion.  We are "ONE BODY" (I Cor 12:11-12) with "MANY MEMBERS" (((ALL))) SPIRITUAL and not a church made by hands.

• 2 months ago

It makes me happy that there is no such place as hell to burn in for eternity. See what Jehovah said concerning his wayward people: "I am about to bring a calamity on this place, and the ears of anyone who hears about it will tingle. It is because they abandoned me and made this place unrecognizable. In it they are sacrificing to other gods, ....they have filled this place with the blood of the innocent ones. They built high places of Baal in order to burn their sons in the fire as whole burnt offerings to Baal, something that I had not commanded or spoken of and that had never even come up into my heart." ----Jeremiah 19:3-5---No matter what atrocities humans may have committed, when they die they go back to the ground never to be heard of again. From the beginning, with Adam who rebelled against God, at death we all return to the dust. The only difference is that those who obey God and exercise faith in the ransom sacrifice of Christ Jesus have the hope of being awakened from the sleep of death. Where to? The Bible answers at Psalms 115:16, Psalms 37:11+29 and Matthew 5:5. I invite you to learn more about what the Bible teaches from the international website, www.jw.org and Bible Teachings > Bible Questions Answered. Thank you.

• glcang
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No , it is your type of silly ignorance that makes me sad.

How can anyone be so dumb?

• 2 months ago

No, because that's not true. Jesus said to the repentant thief, "Today shalt thou be with me in Paradise." He was a Jew. He had not been baptized or confirmed a Christian.

Jesus says he shall reward us according to our works, no our beliefs.

• ...Show all comments
    • Oleg
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

If the thief believed that Jesus is the Christ and Son of God, he was a Christian - that's why he asked Jesus to intercede for Him before God.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.