promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Frederick asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 2 months ago

what does a person feel at the moment of death?

43 Answers

Relevance
  • RockIt
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, we can't really say, now can we.  Just before the moment of death, Steve Jobs was reported as saying "wow...wow..."

There are people who have been revived from hypothermia floating in the ocean who described the process of approaching death as a state of euphoria as their body shuts down.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Extreme fear and confusion.

• Cousin
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

It varies, depending on both the person and the death. Some are far more peaceful than others. In South Carolina in 2019, Mr Jones strangled his five abused children. Also in South Carolina, six year old Faye Marie Swetlik was raped then asphyxiated by her thirty year old neighbour Coty Taylor in February of 2020. South Carolina has also had lynchings, like Germany had millions of Jews die choking on Zyklon-B in gas chambers in death camps. A little Guatemalan girl who had walked with Jesus to our Border collapsed from thirst and exhaustion and died. Other Hispanic children wind up in cages in concentration camps sleeping on concrete and are often dirty and thirsty and deprived of sleep by 24 hours of artificial lighting, while a three week old baby was snatched from his mother's breast by Trumpian Border patrols. Other folks sometimes get to die peacefully in their beds. It depends on your luck. You have not done it yet so you do not know. Rest assured, the Lamb will judge us all. Perhaps those who believe that South Carolina can aspire to no higher spiritual level than themselves seriously underestimate her. Perhaps South Carolina can aspire to be with the Christ and it is NOT a Judas who hopes that for her. 

• 2 months ago

It depends on the condition of the soul. I've known people who died an incredibly peaceful death, and others who experienced pure terror

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

When I die, I will viSit you and tell you what I felt !!

Source(s): Google tradutor kkkk
  • 2 months ago

Depends on if theyre in pain or despair

• j153e
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

"A" person is like "a" snowflake...some things are in common, some things are unique and specific.

Some generalities:

anticipation of a phase change;

some raising of soul-field energies by heavenly hosts;

an understanding that a peaceful passing is like a peaceful going-to-sleep...what dreams may come in "a" person's nightly "mini-passage" may include types of awareness influenced by sources ranging from food to Angels and Saints....

Related:

"The Great Divorce;"

"Testimony of Light;"

"The Path of the Higher Self;"

"The Master of Lucid Dreams."

• 2 months ago

I am sure it differs from person to person.

Source(s): nurse
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I’m not sure if it’s the same for everybody.

• Shadow
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Some people might feel fear because death is unknown to them while those who have had near death experiences might be more alert.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I imagine it's like fainting but never waking up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.