Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 2 months ago

Is it normal to enjoy smelling bad ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Jim
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

No, that's not normal. Other people hate being around someone who stinks.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

yes i enjoy it too i shower once every year

• 1 month ago

No its either a creepy fetish or a sign of mental  decline.

Will not make you popular thats for sure.

• 1 month ago

No normal people don't enjoy smelling bad. If you enjoy stinking then you have some kind of a mental problem where it excites you to offend other people

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Who gets to decide what’s “normal” and what isn’t? A psychiatrist maybe? Why should they have that kind of power? If you enjoy smelling bad and it’s not interfering with your health (Or if it is but you’re OK with that) and it’s not bothering anybody else (Or if it is and you’re OK with that too) then go for it. I don’t think it’s against the law. And who cares what those bastard psychiatrists think anyway?

• 2 months ago

I guess for dirtballs, it might be. I hate stinking.

• 2 months ago

No, it is not normal at all.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

People smell bad b'coz of bacterial growth on or in their body. Nerve in nose adapt to smell after sometimes, so people who smell bad may not realize they are smelling bad.

Smelling bad because of bacteria growth inside or on body is not normal, either you are providing good medium for microbial growth is a concerning matter. People sometimes have strong odor due to hormonal changes.  

• 2 months ago

What really is "normal" though? Sure, most people would think thats weird I guess, but i'll be honest I don't mind the smell unless it's really bad.

• Diana1 month agoReport

Its proven that psychipaths are less bothered by griss smells. Just sayin.

• 2 months ago

I mean there are some people who have the habit of smelling bad but people around them can't bear the strong odor. So if you feel comfortable smelling bad you have to worry those around you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.