promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Other - Europe · 2 months ago

France and Italy are the two best countries in Europe, and the only ones worth visiting. Agree?

Tasty foods, pretty architecture, fascinating history, and sexy women. Not to mention, great football teams.

God bless the French and Italians.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • When I visited rural France in the 60s I was amazed at how buxom their raw milk guzzling women got. The average cup size for a European gal then was a E cup. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

A silly statement more than a question.

and, like most silly statements, you have to wonder what sort of thought is behind the question.... if there was any thought

maybe it is a way to elicit responses from people who will mention the wonders to be found in other parts of europe.... maybe I am overthinking some nonsense from a simple-minded troll

my advice

Travel to a few more countries and broaden your mind.

• 1 month ago

That's a tough question.  Have you had a smorgasbord in Denmark or had their Tuborg or Carlsberg beers?  You like "sexy women"?  Have you seen the tall, curvy, blond blue-eyed Danish women?  My mouth is watering...eh, for the smorgasbord, what did you think?

Don't get me wrong.  I like France and Italy.  In fact I lived in Italy for a year, Sigonella Sicily in fact, at the foot of Mt. Etna.  And the Hotel Regina in Paris is one of my favorite European hotels.  It's right across from the Louvre.  C'est formidable ca.

But now with all the immigration issues, I pick Denmark over them both.

• 1 month ago

The natives and tourists there are harrassed, attacked, and raped daily by the 3rd World migrants from Muslim Middle East, Africa, and Roma (Indian origin) gypsy nomad gangs who have arrived in their millions recently

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Orla C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Fine. Stay there so. LOL.

• 2 months ago

Disagree all the countries are worth visiting.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Ha, keep thinking that and stay away from all the nice stuff we keep to ourselves.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes ..........

• Enigma
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Muslim Somali refugees are quickly tuning both countries into a sht-holes,watch this video for the truth about what they're doing to Paris: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56b_rmUHUg4

Youtube thumbnail

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.