promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

My english teacher hit me, next steps?

I was in english class with mrs kang and she was teaching and she handed back our essays and apparently she thinks I plagiarized even though I didn’t so I got a 0 and I went up to her and asked and she said I did and i told her multiple times i didn’t and even showed proof of my sources and used a plagiarism detector but she kept saying i did and we got in an argument in front of the class and she got so mad she slapped my face hard which gave me a bruise and i was shocked and half the class was staring in shock and she just apologized and told me to go back to my seat and she resumed teaching, nothings happened since and i’m wondering what i should do? this happened today btw and this is a serious question so serious answers only thanks

Update:

if you’re. just going to accuse me of being a troll i’ll report you so just please don’t even answer i need real advice

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

just report her

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

So there you are.  Arguing in class with the teacher, wasting the time of every other student.  Not because of what you learned or didn't learn, but because of a mark.  A mark given because in the teacher's opinion you didn't deserve better.  Why not go to a doctor and argue about a cancer diagnosis.  Or run onto the field in a football game and argue with the umpire.  Oh yes there are people you respect and there are those you don't.

I hope that your teacher gets out of teaching and gets a life without having to cope with undeserving people wasting their time and energy.  So I HOPE that you are just a troll.  Because if you were telling the truth I would be horrified about YOU.

• 2 months ago

Tell your parents....or a trusted adult

• 2 months ago

Of course we're going to accuse you of being a troll, Melora/Phoebe/whatever. You even told me explicitly once that you post this rubbish because you get bored.

And look! Best Answer as usual to the ever-gullible Pearl!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Misrepresentation is a TOS violation here. If you needed real advice, you'd be talking to your parents or the school authorities, not posting in Family on YA. No teacher would do what you claim, and if it happened kids would be posting all over their social media about it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

This seems to happen to you a lot phoebe.

What worked the multiple times you reported this to the principle?

Go ahead and report me, little troll.

You don't need advice for things that never happened, you need a life.

• bluebellbkk
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

The funny thing is she's capable of posting perfectly good, sensible, helpful ANSWERS. But these ludicrous questions just make her ridiculous.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.