Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsBirds · 1 month ago

Aggressive Cockatiel ?

I got my first bird over a ​​​​year ago, a parakeet, his name is Charlie. 5 months later I got a cockatiel (BoBo). I love him with all of my heart but he's an aggressive bird. I'm not sure but he looks like he had never come in contact with a person or was treated horribly. he would hiss and try to bite me is I got near him. I've tried everything and he's never warmed up to me. One day he heard charlie chirping and he started screaming, two days later he was still screaming. So I brought charlie to my room where Bobo was and Bobo was really happy, but when I tried to bring charlie to his cage Bobo tried to attack me so I tried again and he bit me so I left it alone. To this day he does the same thing to me, If I try to get near charlie he bites and if I manage to get Charlie downstairs Bobo would scream until I brought him to my room again. Now Charlie has ​lost trust in me because I haven't been able to spend time with him. Bobo can be aggressive towards Charlie too sometimes but I don't know how to stop it. when I try taking him away Charlie will get depressed but I don't want him to get hurt.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.