promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 months ago

im a guy and I dress well and look good in public but I don't get looks from women. what am I doing wrong?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

Most women aren't running around ogling at men, or hurling themselves at men. If you're interested in a women, let her know.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

You probably appear too needy or desperate. Women hate that look. Be more

confident.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Maybe it’s not the right environment, right time or place. Women don’t usually walk up to guys and ask for their numbers like guys do. They also don’t make it obvious they stare. They might be check you out on the low but never make it obvious. Try going out with friends or somewhere you can meet people, if that’s what you want. Be confident, and someone who looks nice to approach. As women don’t tend to make the first move. I’m sure you dress well and look nice but that isn’t gonna help you in public. Just be yourself, if you like someone make the first move or ask a girl out you like. I’m sure you ain’t doing nothing wrong, it’s just the way it is.

• 4 months ago

Because you're to busy focussed on them. Just focus on yourself, that' you're going out to enjoy yourself not to look at what women are doing and you wills tart to notice they naturally will come to you, by doing stupid little things like bumping into you, or finding an excuse to talk to you liek walking past and saying excuse me, stupid sh!t liek that, women are designed to play stupid games because they can't handle rejection to they just put themselves in your orbit so you will make the move

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.