promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
DS M
Lv 6
DS M asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Did you like Dem Dershowitz:telling a MSNBC gossip ‘Abuse of Power’ ‘Is not an impeachable offense’ or that the WHITE man was 100/100 wrong?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

The belief that nothing the president says or does is illegal or an abuse of power is at the heart of the Senate impeachment trial. All of the evidence in the world is irrelevant in the face of that mindset. Such an assumption nullifies the entire impeachment provision in the Constitution. Surely that isn't what the Founders intended.

• ...Show all comments
    • DS M
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

I DARE YOU to argue your point with Dershowitz about the impeachment provision in the Constitution. I DARE YOU to put up the evidence that would allow impeachment.  I DARE YOU to have consequences when you are found 100% WRONG.  PROVE ME WRONG!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Sally
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Oh, he's no Dem, honey.

• DS M
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

I know YOU can never trust what a Dem says to be true but I DARE YOU to prove him wrong.  Stop flappin those jaws and prove your point, Dear.

• Leo
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Who cares?  His is one legal opinion.  Other lawyers disagree.

• DS M
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

" Other lawyers disagree. "  And those lawyers are called ambulance chasers. I know you don't want to do a side by side comparison because when you lost your would have Schiff all over your faces and that would be gross.

• 5 months ago

"Abuse of Power" is not a crime and even the allegation isn't real. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.