Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

My parents make me hate who they hate and I am mad at them for doing this. Since I hate my sister should I tell them they have to hate her?

They make me hate good people they hate but I like. For example my cousins' have a mother (uncle's ex) who my parents hate so I am not allowed to be nice to my cousins if their mother is around.

Update:

That is one of dozens of examples. My Dad used me as a weapon to get my Mom's sister back a few years ago. 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • I care
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Too much hate involved and why so much in the first place.  It is okay to not like someone, but to coach young children to do as they do is sick.

When you move on to college life and hopefully before,  just keep in mind hate is too strong of a base to put on many family or friends.....why not move away from such hate and learn more about life than you have while at their house....certainly not a home. Attend an excellent Bible church close, and God, will guide you to better living and more love you apparently haven't experienced. 

Remember, each of us can make our own decisions to live life more positive and therefore you will gather more friends and loved ones for sure.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

no cause two wrongs dont make it right

• 1 month ago

You are lying to yourself. Your parents can't make you hate people. Whether you choose to love or hate is and always will be yours to choose.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.