Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

My brother tied me up and urinated on me. Then he untied me. I am too embarrassed to tell on him. Should I tell our Mom or step-Dad?

He did it because he is a bully and I stutter. He calls me aspie fag because I have Asperger's. I don't like it and I cry everyday cause I am scared of him. He is big as he is 17 and I am only 15.

Update:

I dont go to school cause Mom teaches me but my brother is a junior which means he is home for another year before he goes to college and I wont have to see him again. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • I care
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Go directly to your parents for sure...…..no sibling should suffer because another has no conscience or caring attitude about a sibling with some issues.

You sound like an adorable young person...…..just speak up now and from now on,  and don't allow others that are ignorant about life in general keep the upper hand.

Glad soon the so called brother will go onto college.  

• Login to reply the answers
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i would tell the police about it, they will come over and take him away for you

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Pearl would pee on her sister late at night. What a louse.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Wait until he’s asleep and take a shít on his head

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Of course you should tell them, and if they don't deal with it you should tell a teacher you trust or a therapist. Your brother abused you. You were hurt and he is mentally ill. You are not.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.