Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 month ago

Is this a dental or sinus issue?

It started with a sharp pain in a central incisor tooth that shot up through the maxillary area to the sinus. Pain continued for 2 days, then subsided. Occasional pain with cold food or drinks, but not always. Sinus pain recurs, sometimes with dizziness and sometimes followed by more tooth pain. If I rest, the pain usually goes away I avoid using incisors to eat, but it sometimes flares up if I do. Does this sound like a dental problem or a sinus issue?

Update:

Ibuprofen helps alleviate the pain. Sometimes it seems the pain starts with the tooth, other times it seems to start in the sinus and shoot down to the tooth.

Update 2:

Serious answers only, please.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • k w
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

you need a real dentist..use Yelp dot com to help locate a holistic dentist near your zipcode........they're worth their weight in gold, they are the detectives of dentistry....and should advertise as such,......

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The teeth and the sinus cavity are sort of connected.  Since you experienced to sensitivity to the tooth at times, I would have the tooth check out just for process of elimination.  

• Olive
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Sounds more like dental problem being it flares up when eat with incisors and pain with cold and food n drinks and dizziness

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sounds like cancer to me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.