promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Why are Republicans still crying that Trump was impeached?

Get over it, you lost. 

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Kurt
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

I see no Republicans crying, but I see a lot of leftists whining and acting childish, refusing to accept the 2016 election results.Get over it, you lost.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

It is not over yet, a handful of the fattest, stupidest and ugliest dems hand picked from the bunch marched into house with airs and graces thinking they are making history and are actually a valid opposition by announcing this impeachment.

They will have their arsess handed to them on a silver plate by the reps and the public will decimate any democrat involved in this farce at the upcoming election.

If I was a democratic senator I would be looking at my options for out of office as they will mostly be unemployed come November.

Pelosi and her bunch of losers have guaranteed a Republican President for at least two more terms as they strive to make America weak and impoverished again.

What ever you say about Trump you cannot attack his Economy , his jobs growth and his turn around of the attitude toward America from the rest of the world.

Johnny Paycheck who now gets a weekly income thanks to the economy after years of the dems leaving him on welfare doesn't give a rats rectum about impeachment and proven false russian influence rumors.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

But don't you get that Trump won't actually be impeached? To be removed from office, he would need to be found guilty in the Senate, and the chances of that are a big fat zero, especially since the Republicans control the house. Trump is also very likely to win the election later this year, and even if he was found guilty and removed from office, he would still run for election and would very likely win by an even bigger margin.

So face it, the Democrats are in a lose-lose position right now. If you want to get back in power, you should find some decent presidential candidates. It's that simple. Look at what a shitshow the Democratic primaries are. Every candidate is just woeful, and none of them would have a chance against Trump. And the more the party gives a high profile to such far-left crazies  as AOC and Elizabeth Warren, the more Trump and other Republicans after him are going to keep winning.

• 3 months ago

Remember you said that when the Senate votes on impeachment in a month.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

✊😌😄

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

OK you Democrats, we are tired of hearing you still crying about Trump won, Hillary lost, so get over it. 

• Diana
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

You Trumpsters have HDS.  

• 3 months ago

Because it is slander and defamation of their prophet by infidels.

• 3 months ago

Trumped up charges by traitors and liars. https://i.imgflip.com/3bwd1l.jpg

• 3 months ago

Watching Trump ruin the swamp rules me....when I`m playing that part.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

They treat Trump as someone who is beyond reproach.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.