Do conservatives agree with the concept of suicide/assisted suicide for adults with the capacity to make that decision for themselves?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, most conservatives don't. Too many cases in Europe where euthanasia has been abused. Such as the teenage girl who was allowed to be euthanised because she had depression. Or any elderly person with ill health who gives 'consent' to euthanasia because their family convinced them that they are a burden.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Some of them do, some of them don't

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Technically, no.

• This is a crime and a sin against Holly Spirit .your Congress is the Antichrist .The parliament should have stopped the causes and jaile the people who caused this and doesn t do that the parliament is a calgary competition of figure slaying and usa will be the first country to be punished by God .

• Judith
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Very well said.  Deck the halls with Holly Spirit.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • abdul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I believe that we should all be able to make end of life decisions for ourselves without govt interference.

• 1 month ago

You don't need my approval to commit suicide . Go right ahead .

• 1 month ago

I do.

And have done so for most of my life, since I watched my grandmother change from a beautiful vibrant woman into a bedridden vegetable (Alzheimer's) and live that way for ten years.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We don't really think that society accepts or approves of the idea. There are so many agencies, and medicine is advanced enough to treat anyone's problems.

• David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

As a Christian suicide / assisted suicide would be considered a sin. For others and for sake of a law, then it is up to the individual to make his/her/its  on decision...

• y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I do, can't speak for others

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.