Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 1 month ago

Should i go to the principle?

My study hall teacher thinks he can just come up to us and yell at us to do something when we are already doing something thats due the next period

Update:

a bunch of other kids that have him are having problems with him too

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Laurie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Going to the principle will not help you at all. However, going to the principal might help.

The PREFERRED course of action, however, is to not be a cowardly weenie, and speak to the teacher directly, before or after study hall when he/she is not already agitated: “Mr Smith, I’d like to ask you to not yell at me during study hall. I really do try to make good use of my time, and and it scares me when you yell at me.”

• Login to reply the answers
  • Marli
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Did he tell you to study quietly? As in, "Discuss what you will do for next period in a lower volume than you were speaking?" As in, "Do not shout, laugh, or stand on the table and declaim the "Friends, Romans, Countrymen" speech from "Julius Caesar"?"

If you think you have a case; talk it over with that teacher.  If he insists you were breaking rules and you know you were not, then ask the principal to judge between you.

• 1 month ago

Your study hall teacher CAN do that. Who do you think you are?

• lizzy1 month agoReport

Im a student who doesnt like to get yelled at and will throw anything at the teacher so **** off

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.