My dad hates my boyfriend and won’t let me see him?

He is 19 and i am 16 and will be 17 in a few days and my dad refuses to let me see him because i’m underage and i tell him it’s fine but he won’t let me see him!! my boyfriend is really nice and we aren’t sexual at all and we have a future together and have everything planned out and i’ve known him for like 3 years because he used to go to my school, my dad said he would kick me out and beat me until i’m bleeding if he finds out i still talk to my boyfriend so i don’t know what to do

Update:

We live in florida 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

i would wait till youre 18 to see him, your dad is right about it being illegal

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Good

You are a CHILD and he is an adult. You have no future with him at all and its very stupid that you think you do and lie harder about being beaten. Spoiled brats like you lie like that all the time

• A C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well, you need to honor your father until you are 18 and move out.  Both of you should get jobs and save money for an apartment, etc.  Elope  and move far away from your father.  Maybe he will accept him in a few years. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well luckily you only have to put up with your dad for one more year then you can do what you want.

• Kenny
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

If you move out .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.