Frank
Lv 5
Frank asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Do you trust Google? Project Veritas just EXPOSED them to being a technological FACIST group?

They don't the "Trump 2020 situation to happen again"?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

I think you should be more concerned about the truth of what others are telling you. With regard to Project Veritas, it's very important to not be too concerned with what is presented. It's run by James O'Keefe who has a long history (that is still being made) of distorting and editing things to make them fit his agenda.

Be wary of Google, but not because it might be "Facist" (fascist?). It's not. But it is a business and not a benevolent institution.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No. They're a pack of anti-American leftard nut-jobs.

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Those that operate Google are the same types that enabled Mussolini and Hitler. They are fascists in every sense of the word. They are for empowering the government over the people. I really think we need to extend the first amendment on to them because clearly they want dearly to destroy freedom of speech. I don't trust them. I do use them but I recognize they give biased results whether it be from paid sponsors or leftists sources.

• 5 months ago

I use them for some things, but for searches, I use DuckDuckGo. They do some things I do not support, but they do not live down to your claim.

• Annie
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

I never heard of DuckDuckGo. Will give it a try, thanks.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

LOL re: project veritas

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

As in all things BUYER BEWARE! i.e. exercise your own judgement!

• 5 months ago

Nope................ Lol

• 5 months ago

We all use Google but it is easily manipulated.

• 5 months ago

i dont have any reason not to trust thern

• 5 months ago

No, it filters results too much and pushes ideological results. LOL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.