Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 5 months ago

if democrats think everyone has a right to a job why are they always trying to get conservatives in the media fired from their jobs?

seems like every time i turn on the TV, or device the democrats are tying to get someone fired for no real reason at all.

Update:

Sally- so democrats are have not/ are not trying to get people like Rush Limbaugh, or Laura Ingraham fired?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

How about why do they push so hard for welfare

• Jay R
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You're none too bright, are you?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

It's called the liberal "Outrage Mob" and it's what they do.

Anybody who doesn't see this happening and demands "specific examples" is either hiding their head in the sand, making excuses for the behavior or, (and this is the most likely), are ignorant as most liberals are.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

They hate conservatives. They're always trying to get every Fox News anchor fired.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Alan
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

People who are rubbish at their job deserve to be fired and let someone more capable in.

• Sally
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It "seems like it" to you, but that isn't really what's happening. I suggest you turn off all right-wing media and rejoin the world of actual facts. We will welcome you.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

For the same reason democrats sanctimoniously proclaim to demand tolerance and acceptance.....then simultaneously viciously attack anyone wearing a MAGA hat.

I'm here in Texas and have my hat on many times. The poor fool demonrat who tries to attack me over it is going to be staring down the barrel of a S&W 500.

• Byron5 months agoReport

Don\t play a man's game if you're not ready for real repercussions.

• ?
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Can you cite specific examples, or are you basing this purely on your own delusions?

• Byron5 months agoReport

@Alan are you saying it don't happen ? Cause if you are I can google it......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.