True or false: you've never been attacked by a raging rooster?

48 Answers

Relevance
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Best Answer

True. I was attacked by raging cow who thought I was after her newborn calf.

• 5 months ago

True. And I've also never been insulted by a heckling hen either.

• Nigel5 months agoReport

BAKAR BAKEKUCHIRA,
      BAKAR JEWS TILL VANISH EVEN THEY DONT DARE TO RUN  WHEN MOTHER NATURE BURNING ISRAEL TO ASHES FOR 2ND MOON SURVIVAL.
      (Other seek DANNY WOO VK in QWANT for book of life, so you aware, why you need to keep a distance from those subject targeted to destroy)

• 5 months ago

False... I was also attacked by a crazy duck.

• 5 months ago

True. Not the best experience of my life

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • susan
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

True, I have never been attacked by a rooster. I've heard of that happening to a friend's family member, but never experienced it.

• 5 months ago

yes,i kicked it like a football and it came back for more so i ran and didnt get the eggs needed for breakfast.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Hummingbirds routinely peck my eyes out, but I can say that I've never had any problems with roosters.

• 5 months ago

I had a pet rooster that grew up IN my house from the time it was a lovely yellow chick. As he got very big, and it was pooing everywhere, we had to get rid of it, (We were living in an apartment). However it was a pain to be separated from it, as it was very friendly with us. It had never attacked anybody even from our visiting friends.

We sent it to a close village at my husband's relatives, (and we got promised that they would not kill it), hoping to see it sometimes when we go visit them. As it changed its environment, it had become very aggressive, especially more aggressive towards the children. It was very painful to me to know that he was put in the cook pot.

• 5 months ago

False, I have never had that happen to me

• 5 months ago

False I never have lol.

• 5 months ago

False. I HAVE been. We had a chicken coop once upon a time. The rooster got a little aggressive and would attempt to attack my brother and me when we'd go out to gather eggs. We'd clunk him with a shovel.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.