Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

Why do so many Christians support Trump when his attitude towards women is disgusting?

You can't even deny that he's like that, because it was caught on audio surveillance more than once. Locker room talk is one thing, but there's a difference between locker room talk and talking about how sexual assault is okay. I'm a Christian and I'm honestly so disgusted at this. Pro-trump Christians: Why do you support him as Christians knowing this is how he is?

54 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best Answer

No true Christian can support Trump. Trump is everything Christ was not.

• David
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Jesus told Nehemiah to build a wall.

• 5 months ago

What's your problem. Remember, dumb and jealous is slightly better than being an ignorant liar. Lock her up!

• Most Christians are the biggest hypocrites and do some of the worse things with the excuse that they are “blessed by God”. They think if they read the Bible, go to church, they are exempt from any wrong doings including following others who do wrong

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

At least he isn’t a fake Christian methodist like Hillary Clinton

@Fireball: Yes, God does judge. That is why I am spreading His word.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • nappa
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Everyone is a sinner, God will be the judge, besides he is doing alot of work for god with his putting religion back into our country,

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I’m a Christian and do not support governments they are not reliable.

You reap what you sow....

• Al
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

I think Jesus would rephrase your question to, why isn't your attitude aimed towards forgiveness? I'm finding that peoples hate for Trump is not always rooted in the same reasoning as the next guy, Trump represents an idol of hatred for some injustice in your life that you associated with him....he is Rich, he is arrogant, he is narcissistic and he doesn't hold back his opinions, does that make him a rapist? no, I'd prefer he be more respectful, but remember, liberal minded people have a tendency to attach things to their hateful commentary, and Trump is a pretty big target because he does invite it, but at the end of the day, he is a pretty regular guy, family is important, he is very loyal to his country, his opinions are pretty consistent, he is not afraid to praise God in public....I can't remember hearing any Democrat thanking God or Jesus for anything, that doesn't mean Trump is a Bible thumper, but he knows where all the praise and glory belongs, I think the rest is just back ground noise and false narratives...

• Mercuri
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

The fact he's a rapist and admitted to sexual assault makes him a rapist.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I used to hang out at the entrance to Trump Tower hoping to get groped and/or felt up.

• Elaine
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The Evangelicals think Trump is doing God's work as they believe we are in the "Last Days" and the Rapture is imminent. The Evangelicals spent decades in building up support in order to gain political power. They saw that Trump would help them achieve their goal and for them holding power is the most important thing. The Evangelicals have twisted Christianity to suit their own political ideology

• Patrick
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Note libtards have no concept of grammar. Typical.

• 5 months ago

They hate the same people. Shared fear and loathing isn't as unattractive to conservatives as it is to us.

• Nowpower
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Antonius, I'm a 63 year old woman, so there's that. And what are you, pro-fascist?

• barty
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Evangelical Christians dropped their insistence on sexual morals in their leaders as soon as it became apparent that a man with no morals was prepared to give them political power. They don't care one bit about moral behavior. All they care about is power. After decades of saying that only someone with good Christian morals should be in a position of authority, they dropped those moral standards within a few weeks. Evangelicals have no firm standards.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.