Excruciating Lower back pain (Coccyx) for last 7 years.?

Ever since I pulled my back out 7 years ago, whenever I workout or do any kind of manual lifting labor my lower back ends up tightening up and sends horrible pains all down my lower back which takes my breath away literally and makes me want to pass out. Recently I been doing stretches for the last month straight... show more Ever since I pulled my back out 7 years ago, whenever I workout or do any kind of manual lifting labor my lower back ends up tightening up and sends horrible pains all down my lower back which takes my breath away literally and makes me want to pass out.

Recently I been doing stretches for the last month straight and I decided to take 2 days off from it and all of a sudden my back is in horrible pain and I'd rather have my teeth yanked out.

Went to the ER to get it checked and ended up with a 1300$ bill and a " nothing is wrong with you take some ibuprofen" but this pain always comes back!! It's enough to make me a grown man cry and lay on the ground and not move, even sneezing makes me want to die. usually takes 2 weeks to kind of heal and be normal again.

Any suggestions? I can't afford to go to the ER again and i refuse too. I'm just tired of this pain and it hurts beyond belief and I don't want to live off of pain pills.
Update: Let me also add that I can't stand up straight without haveing shocking pain, i have to kind of hunch to walk.