I know that you want to sell Harper's New Monthly in tacked. But how do you handle a single page?

I have a lot of original New Harper's Monthly magazines. The 1861 edition came apart on me and all I could do was to save the pictures inside. One of them has a small sentence written by Lincoln. The overall condition of this print is excellent. Unfortunately I don't have a photo of the print. All I'm... show more I have a lot of original New Harper's Monthly magazines. The 1861 edition came apart on me and all I could do was to save the pictures inside. One of them has a small sentence written by Lincoln. The overall condition of this print is excellent.

Unfortunately I don't have a photo of the print. All I'm looking for is a general idea. I'm not sure if it's a real signature or just part of the print.

All I need; if it's a real signature it's could be this much,or part of the print,this much". I realize to give a more accurate value I'd need an expert to look at it. Right now I need to know the value in the magazine compared to one just on the page. Then I will do an expert to get a better more accurate value. I wouldn't waste my time if it weren't looking into.
1 answer 1