Arsenal fans are all raving about Lacazette,saying he is world class.But even Stuart Robson said that Morata and Aubameyang are better.Agree?

Arsenal fans have been raving about Lacazette since they signed him. They are talking about him like he is the New Messiah. Many on the various Arsenal forums are saying he will score 20 or 30 plus goals this season and be the top scorer in the Premier League. While I myself rate Lacazette highly and his scoring... show more Arsenal fans have been raving about Lacazette since they signed him. They are talking about him like he is the New Messiah. Many on the various Arsenal forums are saying he will score 20 or 30 plus goals this season and be the top scorer in the Premier League.

While I myself rate Lacazette highly and his scoring record in France speaks for itself. But he is not the elite striker that most Arsenal fans are making him out to be. I have watched him many times and he is not quite there among the elite strikers in the world.

But just to prove my point. the well respected pundit Stuart Robson(who is a former Arsenal player and highly respected) said that Alvaro Morata and Pierre Aubameyang are much better players than Lacazette. He said Arsenal should of signed one of these two instead of Lacazette. Robson knows his football and he knows Arsenal and for him to say that, says a lot in my opinion. I totally agree with Robson. Is Lacazette as good as many Arsenal fans are making him out to be? Will he score 30 plus goals this season? I personally think that he will do well, but not as well as the over enthusiastic fans are making out. I reckon he could just about scrape 20 goals for Arsenal this season, but 30 goals will be too many for him. I think Alexis Sanchez will outscore him at Arsenal if he stays at the club.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/830979/Alvaro-Morata-to-Chelsea-Arsenal-Alexandre-Lacazette-transfer-news
8 answers 8