HELP ME PLEASEEEEE. im having cat troubles.?

ok. yesterday, i got a cat. my mom made her stay in my room, and im her 'mommy' but she follows me everywhere and i cant go to the bathroom without her meowing shes too clingy and she wont leave me alone, i told my mom and she said she will probably bring her back tomorrow, but i feel bad for the cat. my... show more ok. yesterday, i got a cat. my mom made her stay in my room, and im her 'mommy' but she follows me everywhere and i cant go to the bathroom without her meowing shes too clingy and she wont leave me alone, i told my mom and she said she will probably bring her back tomorrow, but i feel bad for the cat. my mom said that the cat just loves me and wants my comfort but ive only had her for 2 days and im already sick of her.

is she gonna be like this for the rest of her life? shes only 1 so shes got a while ahead of her. i love animals, and i really wanted a cat but i didnt expect her to be like this. she kneads on my head when im sleeping, and she meows too much. she hisses at my other cat. shes huge, like tall. shes bigger than my 4 yr old cat. im annoyed of her. im crying right now because i dont know what to do!

its too overwhelming
and i know if i get rid of her i will cry and cry and regret it.

shes cute and i wanna be her mommy, but she scares me,
im desperate for advice
HELP?????????
Update: p.s. im only 14, i turned 14 two weeks ago from this up coming monday, the other cat is the family cat. im trying not to overreact, and now i understand a little more, we are going to give her a week or so, but i dont know if she will get along with my other cat charlie or not. whenever i have dance or school... show more p.s.
im only 14, i turned 14 two weeks ago from this up coming monday,
the other cat is the family cat. im trying not to overreact, and now i understand a little more, we are going to give her a week or so, but i dont know if she will get along with my other cat charlie or not.

whenever i have dance or school or volleyball she just stays in my room. i sleep with my door halfway open so she can get in and out to eat and use the lb.

dont say any rude comments pls, im not mature enough to know the stress and responsibility of having a cat.
Update 2: my mom helps sometimes. he just makes me feed,clean the litter box, etcetc.
the cat loves me, and i want it to, but it kinda scared me earlier when it was following me everywhere.
9 answers 9