My dad treats my mom like **** but my mom is injured and can't work, hasn't gotten her injury money at all...

and now we have to live off my dad's unemployment money because he got laid off. and now that he's the only one making money he treats my mom like ****, he doesn't do anything at all, other than drive me to school, and makes my mom do everything, if my mom asks if he can go do something like: Take out... show more and now we have to live off my dad's unemployment money because he got laid off. and now that he's the only one making money he treats my mom like ****, he doesn't do anything at all, other than drive me to school, and makes my mom do everything, if my mom asks if he can go do something like: Take out the garbage, buy some milk/ other groceries we ran out of, he freaks out about money. he yells, he screams, he hits the wall, kicks things, brreaks things... like just 10 minutes ago, he got in a big fight it my mom because she asked if he could get some more juice cuz it was on sale and todays the last day and we're low on $ so yeah...
and he started screaming about, IF U CAN PUT 200 DOLALRS IN MY WALLET THEN OK, BUT U CAN'T U HAVEN'T WORKED IN YEARS
and my mom yelled back for a bit, but my dad is kind of whack in the head (goes out without a coat in -20 degree celcius weather, with just a hat and mitts?
i wonder if i called the cops in the middle of a fight if i could do anything..
Update: Edit: We live in canada we are asian This is more ****** up than anything i've read so far. other than hitting, if my dad touched my mom, i would kill him, i wouldn't care if i went to prison for the rest of my life because my mom is the most important person in my life, and i don't talk to my dad,... show more Edit:
We live in canada
we are asian
This is more ****** up than anything i've read so far.
other than hitting, if my dad touched my mom, i would kill him, i wouldn't care if i went to prison for the rest of my life because my mom is the most important person in my life, and i don't talk to my dad, sometimes i say thank you when he drives me to school, but every time he gets in a fgiht with my mom i ignore him totally.

i just wish there was a way for me and my mom to move away and have money, like welfare or something, but that's less than what we get from my dad, andwe're in debt and things...
Update 2: i'm 14. and whoever said something about "son's life being ruined" then that goes for me too. My mom hasn't worked in maybe 5 years, and before that like another 5. SHe was working, got injured, after a few years, she went back and it is now worse.my mom's wrist and shoulders sometimes... show more i'm 14. and whoever said something about "son's life being ruined" then that goes for me too. My mom hasn't worked in maybe 5 years, and before that like another 5. SHe was working, got injured, after a few years, she went back and it is now worse.my mom's wrist and shoulders sometimes ache jsut from driving.

I just wish i had a normal happy family like all my friends. Had nice clothes, ipods and things..
the computer im using is 8 years old, we bought it back in 2000 when my dad first starting to his (son-in-law?) my half-brother, who i think of as my brother, he's 23 and moved out already and he can't help me cuz he's in debt too didn't finish school and is still trying to go back and such. yeah..

it'd hard to stay focused in school when u have to go home to such a familt
11 answers 11