- Arts & Humanities
- Beauty & Style
- Business & Finance
- Cars & Transportation
- Computers & Internet
- Consumer Electronics
- Dining Out
- Education & Reference
- Entertainment & Music
- Family & Relationships
- Food & Drink
- Games & Recreation
- Home & Garden
- Local Businesses
- News & Events
- Politics & Government
- Pregnancy & Parenting
- Science & Mathematics
- Social Science
- Society & Culture
- Yahoo Products
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
My brother is a physician and has told me the coronavirus isn't all that serious. If you do get it, the chances if you dying are slim to none. It's only the elderly and those with health issues that have a higher chance of dying.
I think the media is using this opportunity to make Trump look bad.
If Biden does get elected, I wouldn't be surprised if the coronavirus all of a sudden isn't an issue anymore.300 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 27Upvotes of all answers in this question24 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 241Upvotes of all answers in this question
If Biden gets elected, what the coronavirus go away completely.99 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 11Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 47Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why is it considered racist towards blacks to care about all the lives (including black lives) lost to police brutality?
Almost 80 percent of police killings are of people who are not black. Why is caring about all the lives lost to police brutality, and not just the minority of black lives lost, considered racist against blacks?18 AnswersPolitics15 hours ago
- 131Upvotes of all answers in this question
Wasn't the the 2nd amendment more about the right to form malitas rather than individual gun ownership?
Like muskets back then weren't really that dangerous by themselves so safety regulation or fear of misuse weren't really a big part of discussion. So the focus was more on peoples right to form malitas that are regulated by local governments41 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 52Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 334Upvotes of all answers in this question
Will you bother to watch the games of the NFL...after they play a so call "black anthem"...and then the Star Spangled Banner?
all the while they are KNEELING to ONLY the real national anthem?
I don't think I'll watch football anymore.85 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 12Upvotes of all answers in this question
You can’t, because all of America’s Founders were white men. Non-Jewish White men. That p*sses them off. Not a single Jew signed the Declaration or the Constitution. Get mad, Shlomo.9 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question138 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 29Upvotes of all answers in this question
This statue destruction is getting boring.20 AnswersPolitics15 hours ago
- 275Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump said that school children were being taught to hate their country. How are they doing that? Why would he say such a horrible thing?
I've worked in classrooms for years (in a half-dozen different school districts) and have only seen patriotism. I've only seen history taught from a very respectful point of view. I remember that school in New Jersey for Presidents' Day, each classroom had to write a song for a different (assigned) president to present at a Presidents' Day assembly. The right-wing wackos went bezerk when the classroom presented theirs on Obama. What is wrong with you people?!?63 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 25Upvotes of all answers in this question17 AnswersHistory11 hours ago
- 32Upvotes of all answers in this question
If anyone else were president, we would be in a depression, Trumps strong economic policies has kept our economy strong during the pandemic?
Be thankful for President Donald J Trump!
I certainly am!
A great job by a great man!14 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 12Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 50Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Meatballs and spaghetti or any kind of pasta. Chocolate desserts. Custard desserts. Cakes. Pies. Homemade burgers & pizzas. Homemade egg salad sandwiches. Meat stews. Pot roast. Homemade roastbeef sandwiches.33 AnswersOther - Food & Drink2 days ago
- 109Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Good for you. Takes courage to do that.35 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 263Upvotes of all answers in this question110 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 16Upvotes of all answers in this question
Do you agree with The Republican party that New Zealand is doing so well because it doesn't have a bunch of whiney liberals screaming racism?
How odd that the states breaking coronavirus case records are Red States that reopened bars, restaurants, etc. pretending the virus didn't exist who have all been caught modifying COVID-19 data under direction from Vice President Mike Pence to make it look like 'the common flu' for the economy then.8 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago